These drawings were completed in 1984, at the same time as some of my Tarot cards. They are large format (A1) and I have used two separate A3 sheets for each character, so it has to be mounted. At the moment I am onlydisplaying their top parts, heads and bust, since I need to scan it all together so I have the same light conditions. These also are photographs of the originals, since my home scanner does nor fit them all. 
I have used colour pencils (Caran d'Ache), brush markers (Stabilo) and normal markers as well to complete it. Here I display photos of the originals, to which I have added a Photoshop overlay to give the impression of age.

You may also like

Back to Top